Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Chromebook

Mr Burt came yesterday to talk to us about the new Chromebooks and our Ipads we are not aloud to make it fall on the hard ground. Mr Burts korero was really really important and we listened carefully we got these papers sign it. I am going to get my Chromebook on Friday because tomorrow is Waitangi   Day. It is going to be fun because when my dad went work and he got $40 and the Chromebook is $40 and I am not that lucky tomorrow because it is holiday only for once then I am going to get my Chromebook on Friday. But I never knew we had to pay at the office.

 

Here is the work I did in year 3

1 comment:

  1. Hi maypo I liked the way you put your post. where did you get the background? I’m in class 12 so are you we are best friends

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.