Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Frozen Elsa and Anna

When Anna and Elsa were little they use to build a Snowman Anna beged Elsa to make a real Snowman together and the real snowman was called Olaf. Elsa Heart Anna by almost frezzing her then elsa was crying for anna to be alive. Then anna meat a man the name was Princes horn of the Southland Island and a Hourse. This is the song:


Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore,come out the door
It’s like you’ve gone away
We use to best buddies,and now were not
I wish you would tell me why
Do you build a snowman?
It dosn’t have  have to snowman.


Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bikes around the hall
I think some company is over do
I’ve started talking to the pictures on the wall
It gets a little,lonely all these empty room
Just watching the hours tick by
(Tick,Toc-Tick,Toc-Tick,Toc-Tick,Toc-Tick,Toc)



Please I know your in there
People are asking where you’ve been
They say “have corrage” ,and i’m trying to
I’m right out here for you,just let me in
We have each other
It’s just you and me
What are we gonna do
Do you wanna build a snowman?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.