Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Superhero Feflection


Superhero Movie Maypo and Angels, Angel from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.
We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!

My favourite movie was Javan & Justus


The reason why that movie was so good was because it had lots different detail


The best part of my movie was when Angels was dancing and when we joined in


The best thing about my group was when we all brought good ideas


My movie could have been better if I put lots more detail

Key Competencies:


I demonstrated self management by by helping my friends


I demonstrated thinking when I was listening with their amazing detail


I demonstrated participation by joining in and nobody cried


I demonstrated relating to others when I helped them match the pictures with the song


My movie was creative and exciting because in the beginning when Angels was dancing

1 comment:

  1. Your movie turned out really well Maypo. It was hard work keeping everyone working and on track, wasn't it? How do you think you could have helped your group work together a bit better?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.